Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Time to Catch Up ...

My last entry was November of 2010, so you be justified in thinking I had packed it all in ... not so ... I have been very busy ... just in different ways.

My Balcony Garden has moved next door to my neighbour, Craig as my balcony has been under repair for the last month ... summer maintenance in a town house. So not much happening there this year.

However, I am still doing Urban Agriculture through RUF (check the RUF Blog on the front page). I am still learning lots though the Sharing Farm where I manage the greenhouses and work with the volunteers.
This is the second year of growing food through South Arm Community Centre with teenage volunteers. This year, 2011 we started a new Urban Agriculture program called the Grow Project in a Coop Housing Complex.

So there is lots to share, both through the Richmond Urban Farmers (RUF) Blog and the Balcony Gardening Blog. which I will use for now for all my other activities. I will be updating both as I have the time ....

No comments: